1. Visit our home page
2. Scroll to the middle of the page. Under “Login To Your Account”, select “Enroll Now”.
3. If a window pops up letting you know you are leaving the main website, click “Accept”.
4. Fill out the form on the next page. All fields are required.
* Account Type: Checking, Savings, Certificate, or Loan
* Account Number:
* Social Security Number
* PIN: Defaults to LAST FOUR DIGITS OF TAX ID NUMBER
* First Name:
* Last Name:
(For Business accounts, split the business name between ‘first’ and ‘last’ name)
* E-mail Address:
* Address Line 1:
* Zip Code:
* Date Of Birth (MO/DD/YEAR):
Confirm Email Address:
Click “Begin Enrollment”
There will be additional verification required. There are 4 questions generated from Public Records. If you are a minor or person with no Public Record history, you will need to visit your local branch to get enrolled.
To change Access ID: Enter new Access ID, enter new password, and then confirm new password. **Your password must be a combination of 6 to 12 alphabetic and numeric characters — It must contain at least 2 alpha characters. Examples: 1234AZ, 5A578B, or TV4321**
Select three (3) challenge questions and answers. You will be required to answer one of them when logging in. Select whether you are logging in with your personal computer or public computer. A personal computer is one you frequently use and is not available for public use.
Once you have completed the enrollment process, you will see the normal online banking screen.