Helping our Community get “Ready for Tomorrow”
At Bank of the James, our tagline, “Ready for Tomorrow”, is at the heart of our mission as a community bank. We look forward, always improving, and always focusing on making our community a better place to live and work. We actively support local nonprofits, civic organizations, and local events. And when you choose to bank with us, your support directly affects your community. We are honored to give back, and to help our community get ready for tomorrow’s challenges.
Nominate a Local Nonprofit!
All nominated nonprofits will be placed in the running for a $500 donation from Bank of the James. We will select one organization from the list of nominations to receive this donation. We request that all nominated organizations be located in the communities we serve in Virginia. Simply fill out the form on the right to participate!
Entries are closed. Congratulations to the Rivermont Area Emergency Food Pantry for being our 2017 recipient.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Open to nominations for local nonprofit organizations (501c3) within the communities / regions where Bank of the James’ offices are located.
- Nomination period will end at 5:00 PM on Sept 29, 2017.
- Entries limited to one per email address
- Finalist selection: a panel selected by Bank of the James will review all nominations, focusing on their impact in the community, and the needs of their programs. This panel will select the winner.
- Winner will be notified by a representative of Bank of the James either by phone or email on or before October 16, 2017.